Kelly Fitzgerald Fowler
Address: Kelly Fitzgerald Fowler, PO Box 880, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465
Kelly Fitzgerald Fowler is an American author born in Omaha, NE. Kelly studied religion and business at the University of Nebraska & Bellevue University and holds a Bachelors of Science.
Kelly’s passion for the word of God, history and all things supernatural is what lead her to write the biblical, historical fiction thriller mystery, Over My Dead Body. The novel hit Amazon #1 new release bestseller in pre-order on Sept.30, 2018. The paperback is a #1 new release as well and is now available in audiobook. The Amazing Mr. Big, Kelly’s children’s book, hit #1 New Release also which is available in print and ebook.
Kelly lives in Mt. Pleasant, SC with her husband. She is a mother of two daughters and Gigi to a grandson and a granddaughter.
In the Media
Possible Interview Questions:
- Kelly, tell me about your background. You grew up in Nebraska and have a background in business. Tell us about that and how you came to be so interested in the Bible and Biblical history.
- Some of my favorite characters in the novel are the angels and demons. Have you yourself had personal real-life experiences with angels—and/or demons—and can you tell us a little about that?
- How did you come up with waffles tasting like angel food?
- Where did you get the first inspiration for the book? For a first-time author, this is a very ambitious book—you go back and forth in history, you travel to heaven, and there’s a lot going on. Where did you get the idea, and why did you pursue it for so long?
- Tell us more about the writing, how long it took and the obstacles you ran into in the writing and publishing.
- You wrote an earlier book before OVER MY DEAD BODY, a children’s book called THE AMAZING MR. BIG, also about God. Can you tell us a little about that, where it came from and the writing process for you?
- Tell us a little about people’s reactions to the novel.
- Readers want to know about Easter eggs, little behind the scenes secrets about why you wrote what you did or what lead you to write about a historical situation. Obviously, some of those watching may not have read the book yet, but can you give us an example of a hidden gem you put in there that only people who know you would know?
- Let’s talk about all the locations in the adventure, NYC, Assisi Italy, Turkey & Israel which we will touch on later. How did you pick the locations you wrote about?
- There are tons of Historical figures mentioned in the book for example Hitler, Napoleon & Josephus. How did you decide which people in history to mention?
- I understand you’ve traveled to Israel. Can you tell us about your experiences there and did you feel the voice of God while you were there, at any point?
- Kelly, you’ve also created and led Bible studies for the past 15 years. Can you talk a little about the scholarly work you yourself have done over the years?
- What important things about God have you learned in your studies that you can share with us today?
- Tell us about the biblical concepts bible study you have created as a companion study to the novel?
- Is there a 2nd book? What other irons do you have in the fire?
Pictures for download: